sobota, 14 marca 2015

My favourite websites + one online application

Hello :)
Today I'm writing about my favourites websites .
I have very much websites ,but I will present only a steam websites.
Start !

1. Facebook.
Iam looking every day to facebook . On it I chating with friends , I add photos me and my friends , I am writing post to my websites on facebook . I have website on facebook about Hunger Games ( my favourite trilogy) .
2. Ask.fm
On ask.fm I answer the questions ( they are strange somtimes :P)
I very like answer to clever questions .

3. Zerochan

On Zerocham I'm finding intresting and most beautiful arts ( anime , manga )
I always download arts or photos and add to wallpapers .
One model of wallpaper ( Ciel and Sebastian )
Anime : Kuroshitsuji 
4.Instagram 
On Instagram I adding photos and edit in special programme .
I looking to photos my friend and asses.
5. Tumbrl
On Tumbrl( similary as Zerochan) I finding beautiful photos and inspirations .I very like pink photos , animals , jewellery ,clothes, patterns .


 And my favourite online application :


6. Snapchat - it is photo messaging application .Using the application, users can take photos, record videos, add text and drawings, and send them to a controlled list of recipients. These sent photographs and videos are known as "Snaps"

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz