poniedziałek, 16 lutego 2015

Winter Holidays / Zimowe Ferie

Hello :)

About me :

* My name is Alicja and I live in Gorzów Wielkopolski.

* I like reading books. My favourite book is Hunger Games Suzanne Collins .

* I love drawing, roller skating , watching anime and films .

* I love wild cats ( lions , tigers , white tigers , cheetahs) 


_

I am watching Banshee with Hania and I think she is the most popular, clever and beautiful youtuber . She is very positive and happy every time .

She is talking  about interesting things , life with her puppy and fans .But even in her wildest dreams , Banshee could never have imagined how far her reputation would reach . She has a lot of fans . Fans love her <3 


At the moment I am happy, because I  have free time ( winter holidays).I started holidays at friday and I can bassicaly look everywhere I want , see every movie , anime I've always wanted to see.

Banshee :

See you soon !


Alicja

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz